We know the importance of keeping your users at the heart of what you do. That’s why we can be with you every step of the way whilst creating your product or service, from initial research, through to designing and even final testing.
Here’s how we can help you within any or all of these stages.
- Scoping and identifying your user’s problem
- Hypothesis and assumptions development
- Defining research design and approach
- User research interviews
- User research focus groups
- Expert interviews
- Ethnography: in-person and mobile
- Co-design and co-production workshops
- Research workshops
- Consensus workshops
- Innovative methods such as video diaries and online communities
- User research surveys
- Desk research: Literature reviews
- Market positioning and competition analysis
- Market segmentation
- Market trends
- Stakeholder research
- User journey mapping
- ‘As is’ process mapping
- Personas and user cases
- Create product/service concepts and features based on user, market and business needs
- Develop the “value proposition”
- Business model canvas
- Testing and prototyping: rapid, low-fidelity and high-fidelity, paper and digital prototypes
- Iterate the user’s problem
- Mock-ups and wireframes
- Usability testing and workflows
- Screen designs
- User experience and user interface research
- Service blueprints
- Evaluation tools
- Feedback loops to keep iterating
- Writing a business case
- Developing a pitch deck
Snap Out has strong connections with a range of companies who can help you in the building of AI, AR, VR, Chatbot or IoT-based products. That way, we can assist in taking you from the research, to the creation phase of your product
What do you need help with?
For startups, the importance of creating a pitch deck cannot be understated. If you already have an incredible idea for a product or service and are ready to try to get it seen by investors, we can help you to create material for yours!
Snap Out will conduct market testing, assess product-market fit and generate evidence for a flawless pitch deck. That means more funding and more profit.
Let us focus on the research, so that you can practice your stage manner!
You already know the importance of understanding your users or customers, but you have a huge workload and are working to a tight deadline.
Don’t worry, we’re here to help.
Snap Out can assist you in conducting your user and market research, to ensure that you create a product or service that is wanted. We are experienced in user surveys, desk research, analysing market trends more, but we will always adapt our methods based on your business needs.
Read our case studies to find out more about our breadth of experience.
Snap Out works in partnership and independently to produce Government Digital Service Standard Discovery phase research. This informs alpha and beta product development for local and national UK government.
For example, read about our work with the NHS Leadership Academy in our case study
Snap Out host and talk at various events throughout the year related to user research and user experience.
These UX MK Meetups are brilliant for anyone looking to learn more about user experience and their customers, to network with like-minded people and to be inspired by our expert speakers!
To find out more or to receive a quote, please get in touch today.